Visit Montana Tech
Personalized Campus Visits
Visits for prospective undergraduate students are scheduled most weekdays and typically begin at 1:00 p.m. During your visit, you will meet with your admissions counselor, take a tour of campus, and engage with a faculty member from your program of interest.
You may also choose from the following optional sessions:
- Veteran benefits discussion
- Disability services information session
- College Transfer or Dual Enrollment transcript evaluation*
- Highlands College campus tour
* College or dual enrollment transcripts must be sent to email@example.com at least 7-days prior to your visit.
Individualized virtual visits via Zoom are available on most weekdays. Virtual visits can include meetings with faculty members, financial aid information, and more. For a self-directed virtual tour of campus, click here.
We're happy to tailor a custom schedule for your group visit! Use the button below to send us an email and we'll be in touch to make a plan.
If you are a prospective graduate student interested in a campus visit, please contact the Montana Tech Graduate School.