The Leadership Team serves as the advisory board for the chancellor and leadership of the university. The group represents a broad cross-section of faculty, staff and students including those from the primary governance organizations on campus. The Leadership Team meets monthly to discuss a variety of matters pertaining to the University and is charged with assisting in the fulfillment of the University mission, vision, values and goals of the strategic plan.
This team meets monthly on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from 10-12 and as needed. Agenda requests are due by end-of-business on the prior Thursday and can be sent to email@example.com.
Provost & Executive Vice Chancellor
Chief of Staff
Vice Chancellor for Research and Dean of the Graduate School
Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance
Vice Provost for Student Success and Dean of Students
Director of Finance and Budget
Director of Athletics
Professor, Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
Faculty Senate President
Staff Senate President
Dean of the College of Letters, Sciences and Professional Studies
Dean, School of Mines & Engineering
Dean, Highlands College
Executive Director, Marketing & Communications
Executive Director of Admissions and Enrollment
Director of Institutional Research
Director and State Geologist
Sarah North Wolfe
Executive Director of Student Success
Director of Physical Facilities
Strategic Plan Values
- Students are the reason we exist. They are at the heart of all we do, and our commitment to providing them a transformational experience is unparalleled.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are part of who we are.
- People are our most important commodity, and we are steadfast in providing a fair and equitable community where all are valued.
- We are “Determined Doers.”
- Through collaboration, resolve, and fierce determination we value getting things done.
- Hands-on, applied, and experiential learning is in our DNA; it’s what we’re about!
- We provide a supportive and dynamic environment to ensure this is evident in all we do.
- We embrace innovation, creativity, and forward-thinking.
- We strive to create an environment where all will flourish.
- We are one community devoted to excellence.
Leadership Team Charter of Behaviors (TBD)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise and make recommendations to the Executive Team and the Chancellor.
- Communicate challenges and successes from constituencies to the Leadership Team.
- Communicate challenges and successes from the Leadership Team to constituencies.