Fiscal Year End (June 30, 2023) is rapidly approaching. Your cooperation and timely processing of year-end purchases is important and appreciated in order to ensure that funds are spent in the appropriate fiscal year & that we have adequate time to process requests.
· Purchase requisitions that require formal solicitation must be submitted by April 1, 2023.
· Purchase requisitions that require limited solicitation must be submitted by April 15, 2023.
· Purchase requisitions that do not require solicitation must be submitted by May 1, 2023.
· Procard transactions that need to be expensed in FY23 must be completed by June 12, 2023.
· Invoices for FY23 must be submitted to Accounts Payable by June 12, 2023
Purchases of Software & I.T. Equipment (Computers, Tablets, Printers, Monitors, etc.) need to be coordinated through your I.T support Staff and requested no later than April 15, 2023 to insure the Purchase is completed for FY23.
Complete all Procard transactions for FY23 prior to June 12, 2023
June 13-June 30 will be a purchasing blackout period (Procards cannot be used Unless you are in travel status)
· You can start using your Procard for FY24 expenses on July 1, 2023
We appreciate your support and look forward to a smooth and successful 2023 Fiscal Year End. For assistance or clarification on any of the above information, please contact:
Kelsey Kerbs, Procurement Specialist, email@example.com or (406) 496-4376
Carleen Cassidy, Director of Finance & Budget, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (406) 496-4252
Erica Rude, Accounts Payable, email@example.com