The Executive Team comprises the most senior-level administrators at Montana Tech who represent the university’s functional areas. The team considers, analyzes, and acts upon a variety of issues pertaining to the overall day-to-day happenings of the University as well as long-term planning, policies and procedures, and items of strategic importance to the campus. The Executive Team meets weekly to advise and provide recommendations to the chancellor on actionable items which support the mission and vision of the University.
This team meets weekly on Tuesday morning from 10-12 and as needed. Agenda requests are due by end-of-business on the prior Thursday and can be sent to email@example.com.
Provost & Executive Vice Chancellor
Chief of Staff
Vice Chancellor for Research and Dean of the Graduate School
Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance
Vice Provost for Student Success and Dean of Students
Director of Finance and Budget
Director of Athletics
Strategic Plan Values
- Students are the reason we exist. They are at the heart of all we do, and our commitment to providing them a transformational experience is unparalleled.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are part of who we are.
- People are our most important commodity, and we are steadfast in providing a fair and equitable community where all are valued.
- We are “Determined Doers.”
- Through collaboration, resolve, and fierce determination we value getting things done.
- Hands-on, applied, and experiential learning is in our DNA; it’s what we’re about!
- We provide a supportive and dynamic environment to ensure this is evident in all we do.
- We embrace innovation, creativity, and forward-thinking.
- We strive to create an environment where all will flourish.
- We are one community devoted to excellence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide division updates including accomplishments, challenges, needs, etc.
- Advise the chancellor on all matters as requested.
- Make recommendations to the chancellor.
- Communicate challenges and successes from team members to Exec Team.
- Communicate challenges and successes from Exec Team to team members.