Mail and Copy Center - Administrative Services
Location and Hours
The Mail & Copy Center is located at the southwest corner of the Student Union Building, Room 117A.
Hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. when school is in session, and 7:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. during the summer.
Services offered include:
- Inter-Campus Mail Delivery and Collections
- Processing of Incoming (Faculty/Staff) and Outgoing USPS, UPS and FED EX Shipments
- Postal and Shipping Services for the Public, Including Postage Stamps
- Photocopies and Prints (Up to 11"x17")
- Binding Services - Coil Binding and Small Booklet Binding
- Lamination (Up to 11"x17")
- Pamphlet and Brochure Printing and Folding
All departments are responsible for preparing and addressing special service forms. Be sure to identify the class of service desired and verify that that your department account number is on the mail piece. If you want your number #10 envelopes sealed please arrange the envelope flaps up.
If you have a non-profit standard (bulk) mailing please contact the mail center at 406-496-4195 for sorting details. The Mail Center requires five to ten days notice depending on the size of the bulk mailings!
For all other mail please separate it as follows:
- Separate all meter mail from inter-campus mail
- All meter mail must be marked with the Banner/Index number for billing.
- Separate postcards from letter mail and bundle with rubber band
- Separate international mail from domestic mail and bundle with rubber band
- Separate stamped mail from meter mail
- If more than five pieces bundle with rubber bands
The Mail and Copy Center also carries a variety of supplies for printing, binding, packing and shipping. Stop in for current prices!
Tracking and Pick Up Times
|USPS||Certified, Delivery Confirmation, Insurance, Priority and Signature Confirmation||Picked up at 2:30 PM|
|UPS||Ground, Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air & 3 Day Select||Picked up at 2:00 PM|
|FedEX||Priority Overnight, 2 Day, Express Saver & International Priority||Picked up at 2:00 PM|
Student Union Building Room 117A