Self Study 2010
Montana Tech of The University of Montana is accredited through the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Accreditation is reviewed every ten years; and, a NWCCU Evaluation Committee will visit Tech April 12-14, 2010. In preparation for that visit, Tech’s 2010 Self Study was developed.
The full report or individual sections of the report can be viewed from the list below.
Self Study Report (view/download as a single pdf, 47MB)
- Letter from then Chancellor Gilmore
- Steering Committee and Acknowledgements
- Standard 1 - Institutional Mission and Goals, Planning and Effectiveness
- Standard 2 - Educational Program and Its Effectiveness
- Standard 3 - Students
- Standard 4 - Faculty
- Standard 5
- Standard 6 - Governances and Administration
- Standard 7 - Finance
- Standard 8 - Physical Resources
- Standard 9 - Institutional Integrity