Veteran's Fee Waivers

Veteran's Services

Fee Waivers

Honorably Discharged Veteran Waiver - To be eligible, the student must have been honorably discharged from the service and have served with the United State Armed forces in any of its wars. The person must also be a resident of the state of Montana.

War Orphans Waiver - A waiver is available, upon approval of the Commissioner of Higher Education, for children aged 25 or less, whose parent(s) served on active duty during World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam, the Iraq or Afghanistan conflicts.  Such members of the armed forces must have been Montana residents at the time of entry into service, and must have been killed in action or died as a result of combat related injury, disease, or other disability.

More information about these waivers may be found here.

 If you cannot find the information you seek, please contact us at 800-445-8324 option #4; or (406) 496-4213, the Director of Financial Aid, Mike Richardson.

Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.