Techxpo Resources-Poster Printing
Techxpo Poster Template [Microsoft Publisher Document]
Download Directions for Techxpo Poster Printing [PDF]
Directions for Techxpo Poster Printing
NOTE: The plotter is not to be used by students.
- If your poster is created in a program other Publisher and/or it is bigger than 36” x 48”, you will need to make arrangement to have your poster printed elsewhere.
- To submit your poster for printing, please bring a flash drive to MG 117 between April 5 and April 14, 2023.
- All posters must be printed by Friday, April 21, 2023.
- Posters will first be printed on plain paper so that you have the opportunity to review and make corrections. Once approved, the poster will be printed on the final media.
- Please note: After the poster is printed as a “final version,” it will be attached to a poster board. Adequate time must be allotted to get everything done for the Techxpo presentation.
If you have any additional questions regarding your poster/poster printing, please contact Donna Conrad at email@example.com, MG 117.