Check Your Admission Status Online
- Go to https://mymtech.mtech.edu/ and log into your My MTech account. If you have never logged in before, click on “new user.” You will need your student ID number to log into the system for the first time. Please call 406-496-4256 if you do not know it.
- Once you’re logged in, click the link for “Oredigger Web.” It can be found under “Important Links.” Then click on “enter secure area.”
- Your login ID is your student ID number (799###### listed in your letter). Your PIN is your six-digit birth date (MM/DD/YY). For example, if your birth date is September 17, 1995 the pin would be 091795
- Go to the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Choose Admissions for information about your admission status.
- Select Application Status.
- Under Processed Applications, choose the semester for which you have applied.
- This page will display your information. Note that items that we still require for you do not have a date in the Received column.
- Choose Financial Aid for information about your aid status.
- Select My Overall Status of Financial Aid.
- Choose the aid year.
- If we still require financial information from you, you will see the following message: You have unsatisfied student requirements for this aid year. To see what items are missing from your file, click the link student requirements in this message.
- Once an award has been made, you can see the amount and accept your aid by choosing My Award Information.
If you have any questions. please contact the Graduate School at 406-496-4304 or 800-445-TECH.