Tax Information

Administrative Services

Business Office

Tax Information

Reasons you may not have a 1098-T are:

  • You do not have your social security number on file.
  • Your qualified charges are less than your scholarships and grants.

Instructions on how to access your 1098-T on the web

You must enter the secure area on Orediggerweb to access your tax information.

  1. Go to: Montana Tech Home Page;
  2. On the upper right hand side select “Orediggerweb”;
  3. Enter Secure Area. You will need your single sign-on (Moodle and computer sign on) 
  4. Select “Student Services & Financial Aid”;
  5. Select “Student Account”;
  6. Select “Tax Notification”.

If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at (406) 496-4250.

Further information may be found at