Online Payment Instructions - Business Services
MANDATORY procedures for ALL students to finalize their registration:
You must login to MyMtech complete your registration by finalizing your charges, waive/accept your health insurance and pay your bill if you have a balance due.
- Click “Student Information”
- Click “View or Pay Bill”
- Select the semester you want to look at
- Complete health insurance options
- Select “Finalize/Pay Now”
- IF your balance is zero: you must select finalize now button. You should receive a message that you have finalized your fall semester.
- IF your account has a balance owing, you will be given the option to pay by credit card or electronic check. Please pay AMOUNT DUE balance from Student Schedule/Bill.
Please note credit cards used online will be charged a $10 convenience fee.
You may also pay at the Business Office Student Success Center (SSC) 3.127 or by mail:
Montana Tech Business Office
1300 W Park St
Butte, MT 59701
Financial aid will not post to a student’s account until registration is finalized. If you have any questions please contact the Business Office at 406-496-4250.