Borrow & Renew Materials
- From Tech - information about borrowing materials from Tech including loan periods.
- From Other Libraries - information about borrowing materials from other libraries through tech including interlibrary loan.
- Librarians - contact your department's librarian for assistance with research, library instruction, information about library services and collections, and any other issues related to the library.
- Subject Guides - guides covering broad areas of study as well as specific subjects and classes.
- Research Tools - tips for conducting research including citations, printing and database tutorials.
Request documents using the Interlibrary Loan form.
Students, faculty and staff can request available library items to be pulled from the shelves and held under their name at the front desk. Simply access the Tech Catalog and follow these step:
1. Search for the item needed
2. Click on the title of the item wanted
3. Under Actions (on the right) click on "Hold"
4. Log in with the 9-digit number on your Digger Card and last name, click on "Hold."
5. On the final form indicate where you want to pick up your item and enter your Digger number once again, then hit "Submit". You will receive an e-mail when your requested item is ready for pick-up. If the material is coming from one of our partner libraries, it typically takes 3 to 5 days to become available.
Use your Digger ID and password to log on and use library resources from home.
Renew Material Online
Renew materials in our Tech Catalog. Click My Account, then login with the 9-digit number on your Digger Card. If the materials are overdue you must bring them to the library to renew in person.
Study rooms & equipment checkout
- Calculators & headphones - The library has scientific calculators that can be checked out from the front desk for two hours at a time.
- Study rooms - Private study rooms can be reserved at the desk for two hours at a time.