This page provides set up instructions for connecting to the Montana Tech Wireless Network:
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless networks.
- Select Wifi Settings.
- Select MontanaTechPublicSecure.
- Select EAP type: PEAP.
- Select Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2.
- For identity enter in your Montana Tech username, and Anonymous Identity should be left blank.
- Finally, for the Wireless Password type your Montana Tech password.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .
Select Wireless Device:
Need help logging in?
You will need your Student ID number (799 number) and your last name in order to retrieve your username and password for the first time. Click here to retrieve your password. These credentials will give you access to MyMTech, E-Mail, Wireless, and any campus computer.