How do I access MyMTech?
1. Retrieve username & password. You will need your Student ID number (799 number) and your last name in order to retrieve your username and password for the first time. These credentials will give you access to MyMTech, E-Mail, Wireless, and any campus computer.
2. Click on MyMTech in the upper right hand corner on the Montana Tech Homepage.
3. Click on "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner.
4. Enter your Montana Tech username and password.
5. Click "Login."
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .
What is MyMTech?
MyMTech is a portal access point for the following:
- Moodle Courses
- Campus Announcements
- Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Policies and Procedures