Apply for Veteran's Benefits
Step by Step Process
- Your first step toward obtaining VA education benefits is to apply for them at: http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/. In 2 – 4 weeks you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility (CoE). A copy of this letter needs to be given to the school certifying official in MG 207.
- Apply for admission to Montana Tech.
- Submit all Admissions paperwork that will be needed to complete your file.
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.gov.
- Submit all the required documents needed for your VA Certification to the SCO.
- Finalize your Bill on Oredigger Web.
- Keep the SCO’s informed about any address, phone, email, enrollment or degree changes.