Enrollment   Services
Enrollment Services
Future Students  |  Current Students  |  Academics  |  Alumni   |    Giving   |   Faculty & Staff   |   Visitors  |   Athletics

Enrollment  Forms

The forms below are available in pdf and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. Most of these forms can be filled out on-line. Forms that don't required a signature from a third party can be submitted via email by clicking on the Submit by Email button on the form if you are using Adobe Reader 8 or higher. Forms that require a signature can still be filled out on-line, then printed out for signatures and turned in to the Enrollment Services Office in MG 207.


Academic Probation Appeal Form - Complete this form if you want to appeal taking MT1016 or increase credit load while on academic probation.

Authorization for Disclosure of Confidential Information - Complete this form if you would like to allow a third party access to your confidential school information.

Authorization to Release Directory Information - Complete this form if you had initially requested that Montana Tech not release directory information.  It's recommended that you complete this form prior to graduating so we can release information regarding degrees earned to any potential employers.

Change of Information- Complete this form to update your contact information (name, address, phone number, etc.). If you're changing your name, please submit proof of name change (i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, social security card, or some other legal documentation).

Change of Major/Advisor - Complete this form to change your major. This form requires signatures from your old as well as your new advisor.

Double Major - Complete this form to declare a double major. This form requires signatures from advisors for both majors. Please note that upon submittal of this form, your catalog term is automatically updated to the current term and you will be required to complete all degree requirements under this new catalog term.

General Education Requirement Checkout Form - Complete this form to request prove that you've met general education requirements and have a comment to that effect placed on your academic transcript.

Petition for Course Substitution - Complete this form to substitute one required course for another. This form requires you to log in using your MyMTech log in information (this is the same way you log into your Montana Tech email).  If you don't know your log in, go to MyMTech and click on the New Student link in the upper right hand corner to retrieve your username and password.

Petition to Challenge a Course - Complete this form to challenge a course through examination or work experience.

Registration Form - Complete and submit this form to the Enrollment Services Office to register for classes.

Religious Exemption from Immunization Requirement - Complete this form, obtain the required signatures, and notarize to request a religious exemption from the Montana immunization law.

Request for Complete Withdrawal from College (through 50th instructional day) - Complete this form and obtain the required signatures to completely withdraw from college through the 50th instructional day.

Request for Withdrawal from College for Extraordinary Reasons (after 50th instructional day) - Complete this form and obtain the required signatures to partially or completely withdraw from college.

Request for Transmittal of Application Materials - Complete this form to request that your application materials be transferred from one college in the Montana University System to another.

Request for 19 or more credit load - Complete this form to request to take more than 18 credits in a semester. This form requires signatures from your advisor, department head, and Director of Enrollment Management.

Request to Restrict Release of Directory Information - Complete this form to put a "Confidential" flag on your file so Montana Tech can't release any information (including directory information) to anyone.

Time Chart - Use this form to help lay out your class schedule.

Transfer Credit Approval Form - Students planning to take course work at other colleges or universities to transfer to Montana Tech are requested to have this form completed and returned to the Enrollment Services Office prior to enrolling in such courses.

Applications for Degrees

All degree applications must be submitted with a completed curriculum review form (available from your advisor) and course substitution forms (if applicable).

Applications for Minors