Borrow & Renew from Tech
Your Digger Card = Your Library Card. Renew books in via My Account.
- Undergraduates: due in 4 weeks
- Graduate Students: due in 4 weeks; also due a week before semester end
- Faculty & Staff: due in 3 months
- Are currently enrolled in Online Tech classes
- Live beyond the Butte/Anaconda area
We will send your books via snail mail. Contact the Information Desk to request Tech materials. Let us help you with the materials you need to succeed! Need research help from the Tech Librarians? Don't hesitate to ask!
See Interlibrary Loan for information on borrowing items from other libraries.
- Sign-in to your account.
- Login with 9-digit number Digger ID and last name.
- Select My Account.
- You will see a list of all of the items you currently have checked out. Select the item(s) you want to renew.
- Select Request Selected to renew the checked items.
- If successful, the status for each item will change to Renewed, and the new due date will appear under Due Date.
5 study rooms are available for checkout for 2 hours at a time. 4 of the rooms are equipped with computers and monitors. A wireless keyboard and mouse can also be checked out upon request.
Some faculty have placed supplemental course readings on course reserve. Course reserves are available for check out for 2 hours for use in the library.
Headphones and calculators can be checked out for 2 hours at a time.
Visitors are welcome to use materials on-site, including databases.
Community & Business Patrons
- Local researchers interested in Tech's unique collections may borrow materials
- Community & Business Patron Card is good for 1 year. Bring ID and proof of address.
- Use databases on-site only, no off-campus access.
- Request Tech's materials through your local library's InterLibrary Loan service.
- Tech does not loan materials directly to non-residents.