File Upload AssignmentFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2.6. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
If an assignment requires one or multiple files to be submitted by students, you will want to select the File upload assignment type. Students are able to submit between 1-20 files with this option.
It is possible to require that the assignment be submitted by a certain date.
To do this, change the Prevent late submission setting to Yes and set an appropriate date.
To create a File Upload Assignment:
1. Login to your Moodle course.
2. Turn your editing on.
3. Click Add an Activity or resource
4. Select Assignment and click Add
5. Assign a Name and Description to your Assignment
6. Scroll down to Submission settings
7. Choose Yes for File submissions
8. Choose the maximum number of uploaded files
9. Apply additional assignment settings
10. Click Save and return to course
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .