Quiz: Creating a Question CategoryFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
How you configure your quiz depends greatly on your purpose.
can provide an opportunity for your students to receive feedback and test their knowledge.
To create a question category:
1. Login to your Moodle course
2. Click on the already created quiz
3. Click on Question bank in the Settings block
4. After clicking on Question bank a drop down list will appear.
Click on Categories
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Add category section
6. Name your category and add a short description
7. Choose Add Category when finished
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .