Quizzes: Creating a Question BankFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
How you configure your quiz depends greatly on your purpose.
can provide an opportunity for your students to receive feedback and test their knowledge.
To create a question bank:
1. Login to your Moodle course
2. Click on the already created quiz
3. Choose Question bank in the Settings block
4. Click Create a new question
5. Choose the type of question you want to add and click next
6. Fill out the general question information
7. Click Save changes
8. Repeat this process until all of your desired questions have been made.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .