Online Text Assignmenthttp://www.mozilla.org
The online text assignment allows students to submit an assignment by writing in the HTML editor. This can be convenient for that require shorter or less formal work.
To create an Online Text Assignment:
1. Login to your Moodle course.
2. Turn your editing on.
3. Click Add an Activity or resource
4. Select Assignment and click Add
5. Assign a Name and Description to your Assignment
6. Scroll down to Submission settings
7. Choose Yes for Online Text
8. Apply additional assignment settings
9. Click Save and return to course
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .