Offline ActivityFirefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle 2.7. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
The Offline activity assignment type allows instructors to assign grades to student work that does not take place in the actual Moodle course.
For example, students may be blogging or working in other social media tools on class-related assignments. Perhaps they need to be graded for activities related to participation or presentation effort.
The Offline activity allows instructors to provide directions (in the Description area), assign a grade value, and set beginning and ending due dates for this work.
To create an Offline Activity:
1. Login to your Moodle course.
2. Turn your editing on.
3. Click Add an Activity or resource
4. Select Assignment and click Add
5. Assign a Name and Description to your Assignment
6. Scroll down to Submission settings
7.Choose No for Online Text
8. Choose No for File submissions
9. Apply additional assignment settings
10. Click Save and return to course
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .