What's New in Moodle?Firefox is the best browser to use when accessing Moodle. Free download: http://www.mozilla.org
New View- The Single view, allowing you to view one student or one assignment at a time.
- Assignment Single View shows all students, for one assignment, allowing you to edit their grade for that assignment.
- Student Single View shows all assignments for that one student, allowing you to edit their grades.
- Quickly enter grades for either a specific student or assignment using the new Single View. Single view can also let you fill in blank grades automatically. This feature can be accessed by clicking the pencil next to a student’s name or an assignment on the main gradebook page or clicking the single view button under the View tab of the gradebook.
NEW FEATURE: Names now stay at the side of the page to make it easier to enter grades.
Categories and Items, Settings, and Preferences Tabs:
Categories and Items, Settings, and preferences have been moved to the Setup tab in Gradebook.
Aggregation types for categories can now be found by clicking Edit and then Edit Settings on the category.
Both students and teachers can now subscribe for updates on specific discussions within forums. Also it is easier to go between discussions with the new next and previous discussion buttons.
Files can now be attached to assignments to provide students more information. For example, you could attach a PDF of your instructions, grading rubrics, or template files that should be used for the assignment. These files will be shown in the assignment description.
The Quiz editing page has been cleaned up to allow for easier use.
- Adding questions is now done with an add button on the right hand side of the screen. This will allow you to add a new question, a question from your question bank, or random questions from your question bank.
- Questions can now be reordered by dragging and dropping them.
Campus Technology Services:
Need more help? Contact the Campus Technology Services Help Desk at 406.496.4244 or by email at .