E-Mail & Office 365
Montana Tech e-mail accounts are now in Office 365, Microsoft’s cloud-based e-mail, web apps, and storage. With Office 365 you receive:
- A 50 GB Mailbox;
- 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage;
- The ProPlus package, which includes Web Apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- 5 Licenses of Office ProPlus for your personal laptop and device.
This page details setup for personal devices. Montana Tech computers already have Microsoft Office installed, and you can continue to use the Outlook application on your Montana Tech computer.
- Computer Install (PC & Mac) »
- Configure your mobile device for Office 365 e-mail:
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor with SSE2
- 1 GB RAM (32 bit), 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 3 GB available disk space
- 1366x768 minimum display resolution, DirectX 10 graphics card to use hardware acceleration
- Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 2.5 GB available disk space, HFS+ format
- 1280x800 minimum display resolution
If you're having trouble installing or using Office, visit Microsoft's Office 365 Support site.
- Provide your existing MTech e-mail address and password to login.
- When signing out of Office 365 in a web browser, campus computers will automatically keep you signed in to your e-mail account. To sign off, simply log off the computer you are using.
- To access your OneDrive cloud storage on a phone or device app, first access OneDrive in a web browser. This will initiate the creation of your OneDrive storage and make it accessible on mobile devices.
For assistance, please write the CTS Helpdesk at email@example.com or call (406) 496-4244.
Routine site maintenance occurs every Sunday morning from 7 to 11 a.m.