Career Fairs - Students
Career Fairs are held every semester at Montana Tech with one in September and another in February.
Montana Tech Career Fairs give students opportunities to approach employer booths to learn about an organization, inquire about job opportunities and internships, or to gain information about a particular career field or industry.
Career Fairs are valuable opportunities for students to meet and network with employers and search for full-time employment, internships, part-time positions, as well as summer opportunities.
7th Annual CareerSmart Fair
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
The Montana Tech Career Fair will be held in the SUB Complex on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 with 2nd Day Interviews on Thursday, February 12, 2015.
Preparing for the Career Fair
- Log in to DIGGERecruiting and make sure your information is current
- Register for Career Fair
- Are You Ready?!?
- Search for companies attending Career Fair - Coming Soon
- Request an Interview. - Coming Soon
- How to make the most of a Career Fair
- Companies participating this year
- Companies participating in 2nd day Interviews
16th Annual Montana Tech Career Fair
Thursday, September 10, 2015
SAVE THE DATE: Join us on Thursday, September 10th, 2015 to participate in the Annual Montana Tech Career Fair. Details to come later in early 2015.