Career Fair - Registration
Printer Friendly PDF: Step-by-Step Registration
- Register with Career Services for your free DIGGERecruiting account HERE. If you already have an account, LOGIN HERE.
- Login to your DIGGERecruiting account using your username and password. If you have forgotten your username, please contact Career Services at 406.496.4140. Do not make a new account! If you have forgotten your password, you may use the "Forgot Your Password?" option.
- Click on Career Events - "Career Events List" on the tool bar at the top of the page.
- To view event details, please click on the appropriate "Career Event Name" to review details and download the invitation. You can register by selecting the 'Register Now' button.
- OR from the list of Career Events you can click "Register" on the right-hand side to begin.
- Complete your Registration Information, including company profile and Click "Continue" when you are done with those sections.
- Be sure that you take the time to complete your company and contact information completely, including your company profile. The profile will be able to be searched by students, as well as included in the Career Fair Handbook and Mobile App.
- Please make sure that we receive the names of the recruiters who will be attending the career fair. This is helpful for our office to know as soon as possible.
- Select the appropriate Fees for the career event and items you wish to participate in during your recruiting visit. Click on "Save" once you have completed this information.
- You must select to participate in the Career Fair in the "Attendance Fees" section.
- Please list the number of people participating in the "Quantity Fees" section.
- Please select the appropriate items:
- If you are sending a display or need power.
- If you plan on advertising in the career fair handbook, please select the appropriate ad size you wish to place in the career fair handbook along with your company information.
- If you would like to present a career-related workshop.
- Enter the names, titles and emails of the people attending the career event. The names and titles will be printed in the handbook; the email will only be used to send career event details to the attendees. Click on "continue" once you have entered the Attending Recruiters.
- Complete your event Profile Information and click Save.
- Once your information is reviewed and approved by the Career Fair Coordinator, you will receive via email an "Approval Packet" that contains some specific information about the career fair, such as a campus map, parking and a welcome letter.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have changes to make to your registration after you receive your Confirmation Letter, please contact Career Services staff at 406.496.4140.
Thank you for your interest in the career fair as well as the students at Montana Tech!
Please contact Career Services with any questions at email@example.com or 406.496.4140.