INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OFFICE
International study at Montana Tech offers a number of exciting benefits for your academic life, your future, and your life experience:
- More than 60 academic majors
- Focus on career-related skills
- Assistance in obtaining internships or practicums that provide real-world experience
- World-class faculty known for mentoring and research
- Undergraduate as well as graduate research opportunities
- An active outdoor lifestyle in beautiful Montana
- Friendly people in a welcoming community
Degrees and Majors
As you consider your educational options, take a look at the degrees and majors offered at the associate, bachelor’s, and master’s levels.
How to Apply
As a prospective international student, you will have several government requirements as well as additional university requirements to complete during the application process. Please follow these steps to apply for admission to Montana Tech:
- View the Application Checklist and follow all the steps within it. You will need to complete one of the following as the first step on the checklist:
- Apply Online
- International Student Application (Downloadable pdf) If you choose this method, be sure to fax the completed form to (406) 496-4710 or email it to email@example.com.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions for International Students before filling out the application form. If you have any questions that are not answered here, contact either:
- View applicable Immigration and Visa forms and information.
- Assistance with your immigration status
- Counseling as you transition between cultures
Support for International Students
We want all of our students to feel comfortable and at home both on campus and in our community. We provide important supports for international students through the Student Life Programs Office, including—
Our foreign student advisor, Margie Pascoe, will help you feel welcome at Montana Tech. Please email Margie to let her know your arrival date, then give her a call once you are on campus.
Foreign Student Advisor
**Please note that all communication with international students takes place via email prior to arrival on campus.
Campus phone: 406-496-4477