REGISTER FOR CLASSES
Steps to Registration
Class registration for new incoming students opens in May and continues throughout the summer until the Friday before classes begin in August.
1) Activate your OrediggerWeb account
OrediggerWeb is Montana Tech’s on-line student management system and is used to check your admission status, accept your financial aid, and view and pay your bill. OrediggerWeb is only available to admitted students. If you cannot login to OrediggerWeb, you have not yet been admitted.
2) Review your admission file
Ensure your admission file is up to date by reviewing your “application checklist” in OrediggerWeb. If we do not have your official ACT/SAT scores or MMR immunizations on file, you will not be able to register.
- ACT/SAT scores: Official test scores can be sent to us through the ACT or CollegeBoard websites using Montana Tech’s school code – 2418 (ACT) or 4487 (SAT).
- COMPASS Exam: If you did not take an ACT or SAT test, a Compass exam will be required for math and writing placement. The Compass Exam is available at many universities throughout the United States and scores can be sent to the Enrollment Services office for review. To take the Compass exam at Montana Tech, visit the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) website.
- MMR Immunizations: Immunizations can be faxed to the Enrollment Services office at 406.496.4710 or e-mailed to Enrollment Services.
3) Attend a Registration DayOnce your admission file is up to date, you may attend one of the following registration days for your department. A representative from your department will be available for walk-in and phone appointments from 8:30am to 3:30pm on their scheduled days. If you cannot attend one of the scheduled days, contact the listed department representative by email to get registered.
|Trades and Technical
|Associate of Science
|Tuesday, May 26||Tuesday, May 26||Tuesday, May 26||Tuesday - Thursday|
|Monday, June 1||Monday, June 1||Monday, June 1||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, June 8||Monday, June 8||Monday, June 8||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, June 15||Monday, June 15||Monday, June 15||Monday – Thursday|
|Monday, June 22||Monday, June 22||Monday, June 22||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, June 29||Monday, June 29||Monday, June 29||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, July 6||Monday, July 6||Monday, July 6||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, July 13||Monday, July 13||Monday, July 13||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, July 20||Monday, July 20||Monday, July 20||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, July 27||Monday, July 27||Monday, July 27||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, August 3||Monday, August 3||Monday, August 3||Monday - Thursday|
|Monday, August 10||Monday, August 10||Monday, August 10||Monday - Thursday|