- How and when do I receive a bill?
- How do I change my address?
- Can I waive the Health Insurance?
- How can I pay my account?
- What type of credit cards are accepted?
- What is the Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Tax Credit?
- When is my bill due?
- Can I cash a check at the Business Office?
- 1098 T Tax Information
Students will no longer receive a bill in the mail. Students are sent an email message to their student email address from the Business Office when their billing information is available on OREDIGGERWEB.
If you need to change your address, do so by going to the Registrar's Office and filling out a change of address form.
The Health Insurance may be waived by contacting Margie Pascoe at (406) 496-4477.
Your account can be paid at the Business Office or on-line.
The Montana Tech Business Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Cards.
Please see Tax Information
Payment is due by two weeks prior to the first day of class.
The Business Office can cash checks up to $200.00 with proper identification.
The Business Office will mail out 1098 T Tax forms in January. You can reprint a copy of the form by going in to your OREDIGGERWEB account.