Montana Tech Mining Engineering
2016 Montana Tech Mining Camp: What a Blast!
Recruiting Future Mining Engineers, June 19-24, 2016
Applications for What a Blast! The 2016 Montana Tech Mining Camp are due by June 1, 2016. Acceptance notifications will be sent via e-mail by June 8, 2016.
Application Steps (submit the following):
- APPLICATION, which includes:
- Personal information
- Education Information
- Parent/Guardian Form
- Essay, written in English, not to exceed 250 words, discussing:
- Why you think you would be a good candidate for What a Blast! The 2016 Montana Tech Mining Camp?
- What do you expect to gain from this experience?
- Do you think the camp will contribute to your career plans?
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION if needed
- TEACHER-COUNSELOR RECOMMENDATION FORM
- $250 application fee
Submit application to:
What a Blast! The 2016 Montana Tech Mining Camp
Attn: Paul Conrad
1300 West Park Street
Butte, MT 59701