Online Course Design Help
- MUS Core Principles
- Are my students ready to learn online?
- Montana Tech Syllabus Guidelines
- Rapid Online Course Design
- Steps to Design Online Course (SUNY)
- Universal Course Design
Use of Forums
- Merlot - Mulitmedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching
- Hippocampus - Homework and Study Help
How can I try to prevent cheating in my online class?
- Best Practice Strategies to Promote Academic Integrity in Online Education
- Promoting Academic Integrity in Online Education
- Writing Multiple Choice Items which Require Comprehension
- Objective Test Questions
What is considered Academic Dishonesty at Montana Tech?
What do I do if I discover instances of academic dishonesty?
All cases need to be reported to the Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs: Provost Doug Abbott, MG 301, or call 406.496.4127.
- U.S. Copyright Office
- The Copyright and Fair Use Web Site of the Stanford University Libraries
- Creative Commons
- Copyright Crash Course - University of Texas Libraries
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The TEACH ACT
- Intellectual Property Law Issues in Legal and Academic Writing (Professor Eve Rosenbam)
Can't find answers?
We can help!
Kathy Stevens, Distance Learning Coordinator
Campus Location: CBB 302